The City produces a number of financial and performance reports, annually. The following files are in Adobe PDF and Microsoft Excel formats.
Following are links to the entire current budget and commonly requested specific information within the budget document:
The City produces performance reports in accordance with the State of Michigan City, Village and, Township Revenue Sharing Program.
- Citizens' Guide - Provides a more transparent understanding of local unit finances through a simple, graphic presentation of the City's most important financial measures.
- Performance Dashboard - Includes financial and operating measures most important to the City and its residents, such as fiscal stability, economic strength, public safety and quality of life.
- Projected Budget Report - A projection of the City's budget.
- Debt Service Report - A report of the City's debt.
- Certification of Accountability - A Michigan Department of Treasury form certifying the City's compliance with state accountability and transparency regulations.
- Unfunded Accrued Liability Status - Compliance with Public Act 530 of 2016.
MDOT - PA 51, Section 18j Certification
The City provides the following information in accordance with the State of Michigan Department of Transportation certification requirements.