The Grand Ledge Police Department welcomes you to our webpage. We believe that communication and information are key to fostering a solid relationship between a community and its police department. Our webpage will provide you with a variety of information, from our Department's values to overnight parking regulations. You are also invited to explore our Facebook page and use other links on our page to go to special resources in the Grand Ledge Community. Thanks for stopping by.
The Police Department will continue to provide police service to the businesses and citizens of Grand Ledge, however, we will be limiting our in-person response to high-priority calls. For emergency please call 911. If you need non-emergency police assistance please contact us at 517-627-2115 or email the Department. View COVID-19 updates from City Hall.
Visiting Our Offices
The Grand Ledge Police Department is located at 310 Greenwood; our entrance is on the East Main Street side of the building just off of Greenwood Street. Grand Ledge City Hall has its entrance on North Clinton Street, and the Grand Ledge Building Department has its entrance on Greenwood Street. All Departments have their own entrances marked by large "Comet Blue" overhangs. On-street parking is convenient and available at each department's door.
- How do I file a criminal complaint?
- Can I park my vehicle on the street overnight?
- Where do I park if I live downtown?
- Where can I pay my parking ticket?
- What are the Noise Ordinances in Grand Ledge?
- How can I start a Neighborhood Watch?
- What is a Personal Protection Order and how do I get one?
- If I go on vacation, will the Police check on my house and property?
- How can I get a copy of an Accident Report or Criminal Complaint?
- My house has been broken into. What do I do?
- 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline
- Accident Reports
- Child Abuse/Neglect Concerns: Contact Children's Protective Services (CPS)
- Eaton County Courts
- Eaton County Prosecutor
- Eaton County Sheriff
- Elder Abuse Prevention Guide
- Elder Abuse Prevention Resources
- Graduated Driver's License Guide for Parents (PDF)
- Grand Ledge Public Schools
- MI ICHAT - Internet Criminal History Access Tool: Allows the search of public records contained in the Michigan Criminal History Record.
- MI OTIS - Offender Tracking Information System: Contains information about prisoners, parolees and probationers who are currently under supervision, or who have been discharged but are still within three years of their supervision discharge date.
- Michigan Secretary of State
- Michigan Sex Offender Registry
- VINELink - Victim Information and Notification Everyday: This service allows crime victims to obtain timely and reliable information about criminal cases and the custody status of offenders 24 hours a day.