Report a Violation


To submit a violation, please complete the electronic form below. Complaints submitted on this page should be for code compliance related issues (tall grass/weeds, junk, unshoveled sidewalks, etc). If you have a concern regarding administration, the building department, cemetery, parks, public safety, or streets, please utilize our CONCERN FORM page.

Code enforcement is now handled by our police department. The change is part of the City’s ongoing efforts to utilize problem-solving techniques of community policing. Community policing allows our police department to work together with residents to proactively address immediate conditions that can give rise to public safety concerns. This not only helps our officers connect directly with residents, but often times can connect residents to local resources and work towards solutions together.


Name  *
Phone Number
Violation Type
Address/Area of Concern *
Do you wish to be contacted regarding this report?
  Please enter in the number below: