Submit a Concern

Submit Concern

To submit a concern please download and fill out the City of Grand Ledge Concern Form or complete the electronic form below. Concerns should be submitted for public safety concerns, or items related to administration, building, cemetary, parks, streets and sidewalks, etc. If you are trying to report a code violation (tall grass etc.) please visit REPORT A VIOLATION.

Electronic Concern Form

Name  *
Address  *
Phone Number  *
Email Address
Date/Time of Incident  *
Nature of Incident
Location of Incident
Please detail your concern  *
Do you wish to be contacted regarding this concern?
  Please enter in the number below: