Full Time Police Officer - Grand Ledge Police Department
Date of Notice: 6/4/2020
The Grand Ledge Police Department is hiring a full time Police Officer. Under the supervision of the Police Chief, Lieutenant, or Sergeants, the employee will perform law enforcement and patrol work, maintain order, regulate traffic, protect life and property, and prevent crime and disorder with City of Grand Ledge boundaries.
- Associate degree (degree completion upon an academy graduation acceptable)
- Graduated from a MCOLES recognized police academy or currently attending.
- MCOLES Certifiable or already MCOLES Certified.
- Participate in oral board interview.
- Must pass a background investigation, physical, and psychological testing.
The Grand Ledge Police Department offers great on-the-job and formal classroom training opportunities with top of the line issued equipment and a new fleet of vehicles.
The full job description can be found here. Click here for the City of Grand Ledge Employment Application.
Completed application and resume must be emailed, mailed, or dropped off at the Grand Ledge Police Department, attention to Sgt. Anthony Gatewood.
Sergeant Anthony Gatewood
Address: Grand Ledge Police Department, 310 Greenwood Street, Grand Ledge, MI 48837
The Grand Ledge Police Department is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, or national origin.