Yes, the Grand Ledge Police Department is proud to provide this service to its residents. Please call the Police Department during business hours of 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday, at 517-627-2115. We can best serve you if you provide the following information:
- Your name, address, and a telephone number where we may contact you
- The time you will be away from your home
- Who should be at your home when you are gone
- What cars may be there
- Will there be lights left on and is the house alarmed
- Will someone be watching your house; if yes, do they have a key and how do we contact them
You can also email the Police Department with "Vacation Check" in the subject line. Please include all of the listed information. Please let us know when you have returned home.